Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Science Fiction Double Feature

Ok - for someone who was reluctant to start blogging, what makes a blogger convert? Having a look at what everyone else is doing and finding out, through reading a colleague's blog, that they watch the same comparatively old, esoteric sci-fi shows I do! If you recognise the names Avon and Servalan...well, then you are probably just as tragic as me, and you found it out through Blogger...making the world a smaller, nerdier place :)

Also, after reading the ACT blog that was on the week 2 homework, if I was creating a list of the oddest ("best" in my opinion) book titles then "Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse" would be right up there, didn't quite live up to its promise, but kudos for the title.

2 comments:

Bambino Velostra said...

Well, sadly I do know who Avon and Servelan are! I absolutely loved that program as a child although I am not sure it has aged as well as some other shows... Yeh, I have been checking out as many other blogs as possible and you do tend to respond when you find a common interest. I still feel it's all a little silly but it's been lots of fun so far and I have learned an awful lot to date.

PJ said...

Who knew you were a secret Blake's 7 fan??!! I am a bit of a 70s sci fi tragic as well.