Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Learning to blog

I've read them, but I've never tried it, which I guess is the whole point about 2.0, having a go at new stuff. I really like the idea of life-long learning but will need to work on the discipline of doing a little often, I'm already starting off weeks after I meant to!

Loved some of the blogs that were suggested reading, it would be an excellent way to promote library programs to the public or training and notes/sites of interest to staff; which my library is already doing.

Why sock monkeys? Because they are strange and cute and made of socks, also I couldn't think of anything else :)

And because I love to talk about what I'm reading...

I just read three books by Margaret Atwood in a row, the first time I ever read her work. I really enjoyed them, but I think I'm suffocating in the post-apocalyptic blues and so far all her female characters are victims!

No comments: